COVID – 19 Lockdown: KRM Plastics (PTY) Ltd will be operating remotely during the 21 day lockdown period. Limited staff will be available via email and cell phone only. We will attend to all Emergency Government orders as well as companies providing essential services as soon as we are able to. Please be safe during this period.
A VARIETY OF SIZES
FOUR COLOURS TO CHOOSE FROM
Our Tanks Suit your Every Need
Offering a diverse range of
THE RIGHT TANK FOR YOUR NEED
KRM Plastics takes pride in our products and offers more than 20 years experience in the roto-moulding industry.
Our entire range of moulds is built on-site, from start to finish, allowing for a far superior quality control and a much more efficient product.
These moulds are made of aluminium or steel to ensure that only the best tanks are produced as a result.
KRM Plastics offer a diverse range of roto-moulded tanks and other products.
We are hands-on, with the expertise to design and develop a mould from scratch, to meet any of the requirements that our clients need.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
“Totally helpful staff.. totally recommend”
~ Deloshnie Govender
“Exceptional quality products. Good customer service.”
~ Kerrilee Shanmugam
If you have had a good experience with KRM Plastics please give us a review.
- We use a linear low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) polymer. Polyethylene is extremely tough, durable and a lightweight thermoplastic material. The ultra-violet stabiliser is pre-compounded to give long-term resistance and stability in the harsh sun. No chemical reactions take place during the manufacturing of our tanks, so there are no chemical residues or by-products in KRM Plastics tanks to taint your water.
- KRM Plastics tanks are also safe to use for hydroponic solutions as all our tanks are made from food grade material.
- KRM Plastics can manufacture products in any colour by using the Pantone colour chart.
- KRM Plastics has a customer service to advise customers which chemicals can be used in the polyethylene tanks.
- Our tanks can carry an SG up to 1.8 and wall thickness will be adapted to weight.
- We are a company that does hands-on specialised products for any customer as requested.
- We manufacture structural tanks ranging from 220L up to 20 000L.
- Polyethylene is an environmentally friendly material that is fully recyclable and can be repaired by a heat welding process if damaged.
- An eight-year guarantee is given on all vertical water and chemical tanks.
- All standard fittings are 40mm and are placed on one side which makes installation neat and professional.
- The bottom outlet can be positioned around the tank to suit your needs.
- Has excellent chemical resistance and compatibility.
- Rust and corrosion proof / Maintenance free.
- UV light protected.
- Standard delivery is within around 10 working days from order date, depending on our workload and where full loads apply. (At times we are able to deliver within 2 days, but in very busy seasons we may have a backlog of up to 3 or 4 weeks.)
- Prevention of algae growth in our tanks as well as steam cleanable.
- Our Product is odourless and tasteless.