A VARIETY OF SIZES
FOUR COLOURS TO CHOOSE FROM
Our Tanks Suit your Every Need
Offering a diverse range of
THE RIGHT TANK FOR YOUR NEED
KRM Plastics takes pride in our products and offers more than 20 years experience in the roto-moulding industry.
Our entire range of moulds is built on-site, from start to finish, allowing for a far superior quality control and a much more efficient product.
These moulds are made of aluminium or steel to ensure that only the best tanks are produced as a result.
KRM Plastics offer a diverse range of roto-moulded tanks and other products.
We are hands-on, with the expertise to design and develop a mould from scratch, to meet any of the requirements that our clients need.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
“Totally helpful staff.. totally recommend”
~ Deloshnie Govender
“Exceptional quality products. Good customer service.”
~ Kerrilee Shanmugam
If you have had a good experience with KRM Plastics please give us a review.
- We use a linear low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) polymer. Polyethylene is extremely tough, durable and a lightweight thermoplastic material. The ultra-violet stabiliser is pre-compounded to give long-term resistance and stability in the harsh sun. No chemical reactions take place during the manufacturing of our tanks, so there are no chemical residues or by-products in KRM Plastics tanks to taint your water.
- KRM Plastics tanks are also safe to use for hydroponic solutions as all our tanks are made from food grade material.
- KRM Plastics can manufacture products in any colour by using the Pantone colour chart.
- KRM Plastics has a customer service to advise customers which chemicals can be used in the polyethylene tanks.
- Our tanks can carry an SG up to 1.8 and wall thickness will be adapted to weight.
- We are a company that does hands-on specialised products for any customer as requested.
- We manufacture structural tanks ranging from 220L up to 20 000L.
- Polyethylene is an environmentally friendly material that is fully recyclable and can be repaired by a heat welding process if damaged.
- An eight-year guarantee is given on all vertical water and chemical tanks.
- All standard fittings are 40mm and are placed on one side which makes installation neat and professional.
- The bottom outlet can be positioned around the tank to suit your needs.
- Has excellent chemical resistance and compatibility.
- Rust and corrosion proof / Maintenance free.
- UV light protected.
- Standard delivery is within around 10 working days from order date, depending on our workload and where full loads apply. (At times we are able to deliver within 2 days, but in very busy seasons we may have a backlog of up to 3 or 4 weeks.)
- Prevention of algae growth in our tanks as well as steam cleanable.
- Our Product is odourless and tasteless.